Oct 9, 2012

Blog news on the 1's and 2's

A lot going on over here in our household. With the long holiday weekend and the sudden on-set of crappy weather, our week feels shorter then usual with lots to do before our houseguests arrive on Friday morning. I really just want to stay in bed...call me when it's summer again. Well, as depressed as I am, the best part about living in Charleston this time of the year is that your weekends are still bikini weather and during the week you may get chilly enough to throw on a sweater + scarf with your jeans. It really is just the perfect weather for moi.
Since Tuesday came too fast this week, I've been racking my head on what to post first. I've concluded that the best option is to recap the bigger news currently circulating the fashion blogs. They've certainly dusted everyone else at the starting line - so, I've compiled a list of the best fashion news published in the past 24 hours. 

  1. Margiela+H&M ad campaign revealed over at FASHIONOLOGIE
  2. Zara Home launched today! (via their facebook)
  3. Amber Tamblyn's sunflower yellow wedding dress from Saturday's festivus on PEOPLE
  4. THE CUT debut's their Beyonce Knowles Lookbook - I think yes!

And, if you're in the Charleston area, CFW is still looking for emerging designers... go ahead and apply!

On a side note: Have you ever had Snackwell's fudge pretzels in the 100cal pack? Heaven in a pouch.



No comments:

Post a Comment