Nov 12, 2012

trend stalking: Diecuts


I'm seriously in love with this shop on Etsy, Oh Dier Living.
They specialize in die-cut signs that they hand-make one by one in their shop in Minneapolis. Not only are they awesome, I think that pretty much speaks for itself, but there is always a reason to have something like this in your life. The signs are great for weddings, parties, on your mantel, in your office, on a bookshelf, in your restaurant or store - I mean really, I don't need to give you a reason.
I'm not affiliated with them in any way but I give props where props are due. Their signs have been showing up on all sorts of tumblr feeds and Pinterest boards recently and I know how unfortunate it is that people forget to source where they get it from.
I've compiled my favorites from William's store, make sure to go check it out!

1. I own this one... for like ever.
2. You & Me, like PB&J... great little art for newlyweds.
3. I'm tired of seeing the 'do not open until' bows in maternity photos. Try this, it's cuter!
4. I have a guest room dedicated to the bright lights of Manhattan... I think this one would look great leaning on a wall shelf.
5. I had to pay homage to my Brooklyn... but now there are plenty of children named Brooklyn, too. Hook your baby up!



No comments:

Post a Comment