Jan 17, 2013

new set finds: Zara

January is so les miserables, there's really nothing good about it. The stores are in their transitional phase, and all I want is to see something NEW. Give me Spring, pleaseee. Anything than the same old sweaters, cords, and blazers that I've been seeing since the beginning of August. We've been lucky enough here to be getting Spring-like, no maybe more like Summer-like weather. It's not supposed to last much more thru the weekend before we drop back down to the 60's, which is still fine by me. It's my first winter out of the doldrums of the northeast where it rains and is depressingly dreary well into May. It's a nice feeling seeing the sun peak through my window and hearing the birds chirp with happiness. Ahhh, I love the feeling that Spring brings.
If you know me, you know I have a love-hate relationship with Zara. If you've never heard of Zara, it's a fashion company based out of Spain that is like a higher end version of H&M, but with less "in your face" trendiness. It's kind of classy. Anyway, I can't go without Zara and would get my fix pretty much all the time when I lived in the city. We're deprived of Zara down here in the south, but their online business has won me over with the free shipping/free returns policy. I pretty much order everything now. Doing my monthly surf thru the site, I wanted to share with you my picks from their new collection. If you've never shopped Zara, well maybe I can convince you otherwise and if you live up in the northeast and haven't stepped foot into one of their stores yet, well, get to it. Sometimes it can be overwhelming, but just know that you can't go wrong walking out with one of their blouses. So check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment