Jan 31, 2013

Oh, Stella


Are you familiar with Garance DorĂ©? Are you familiar with her web series "Pardon My French"? Well, if not... this is a good start. Stella McCartney has always been such a muse for us designer folk, at least for me. She's pretty darn amazing...and quite the inspiration. She's so down to earth, smart and someone you would love to have as a best girl friend. I love in this video how Garance is so star-struck by meeting her favorite designer - giggles, red-face and all. Makes you feel kind of more human, doesn't it? Check it out.

"....I think it's really interesting to approach any industry in a different way. Even if it was just that I only use the color red, you know, I think it's an interesting thing to do in the world that we live in." - Stella McCartney



No comments:

Post a Comment