Feb 21, 2013

FW: London

London Fashion Week kicked off Feb 15 and ran thru this past Tuesday, Feb 19th. In those few short days, I saw more out of London that made me so happy than I did at Mercedes Benz. Theres just something to be said for the people across the pond.
Temperley London Look 7
Temperley London Look 4
Paul Smith Look 16
Paul Smith Look 6
Matthew Williamson Look 28
Matthew Williamson Look 14
Burberry Prorsum Look 2

Wasn't a fan of the Tom Ford, Issa or L'Wren Scott show. The Moschino C&C show looked like it rolled out of the shore house in Seaside Heights... I yawned. On the other hand, seriously obsessed with the Temperley and Matthew Williamson shows. GAH... they are SO good. London was more impressive to me than all of New York. Their eye, their aesthetic, the color palettes, and the silhouettes are just perfectly put. 

Are you inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment