Aug 28, 2012

Get on the happy train


Tuesdays are hard y'all.....
I think we all need a little jump start on the happy train to get us through the rest of this week. What makes you happy? I know some things that are an awesome distraction to real life for me.
Pinterest... everyone's illusion from what's real

Dog memes. I could read all day.
and the biggest distraction from real work, 11am flash sales!
Let's get through the week being productive in the best way, but make sure to keep your sanity together with whatever hits that reset for you. I'm off to run the streets of Charleston looking for the very last things (aka chotchkies) to complete my dining room. We have friends and family coming in soon for the holidays and my new goal in life is to be the hostess with the most(-ess?). I always dreamed of being the entertainer, from that little corner of my personality that is not painfully socially awkward, so now that we have the space to do so... it's on!



No comments:

Post a Comment