Sep 1, 2012

Song Pop, Saturday

Saturdays are for relaxing, we all know that. So I've decided to mark Saturday posts here on the blog as 'Song Pop Saturday'... original, I know.  These posts are weekend quickies and just a sound bite of what song I'm feeling at that moment, that week. People get really judge-y about music, so promise to not judge me. It could be anything, any genre, any decade... it's my blog, so I make the rules... best part, duh. (There goes my inner teenage girl again.)
You won't get a lengthy winded reason on why I chose it, I can keep that to myself, but sharing is caring and I love to share tunes!

Anyway, for this week, please enjoy:
Florida Georgia Line - Cruise
"I put it in park and
Grabbed my guitar
And strummed a couple chords
And sang from the heart
Girl, you sure got the beat in my chest bumpin'
Hell I can't get you out of my head"



No comments:

Post a Comment