Oct 29, 2012

Fall dressing

The weather has finally caught up with us here in Charleston and our days are no longer worthy of sunbathing at the beach, but cool breezes reminiscent of those beautiful spring days in the northeast. Not too chilly to warrant a real jacket or hat for that much, but our shortest shorts are put away in return for layers that can take you from the low 70's and air conditioning to 50's when the sun sets at the obscene hour of 6:30pm. sigh, daylight savings.
Now that my cold weather instinct is finally kicking in, and my hopes of bikini weather weekends are long gone, I'm craving true Fall fashion. Well, more like I can finally get myself to look at it! I've compiled a list of my fall favs (à la Oprah's favorite things) that I will be adding to the wardrobe over the course of this season. Check them out below and pick some up for yourself!
1. Free People velvet polka-dot pant at Neiman Marcus
2. Selvedge matchstick jean from JCrew
4.  Peyton dbl wrap leather strap watch from Michael Kors
5. Lucky signet monogram ring from Jane Basch
6. Calf hair polka-dot belt from Madewell
7. Ella floral silk scarf from Calypso
8. Nepal print silk blouse from Joie




No comments:

Post a Comment