Oct 31, 2012

Whatta'ya Love? Weds.

We're still reeling from the devastation of Sandy; each newscast comes with more and more photos and video of the damage done to our beloved NJ coast but, not only is today Wednesday, it's also Halloween and we must keep our heads up and push forward.
Harper's Bazaar teamed up with photographer Tim Walker to bid some fashionable appreciation to Tim Burton in anticipation of his upcoming retrospective at the MOMA. The 13 photo series debuted on their website today in perfect accord with the holiday. 
I love how well executed these photos are...and I know, I know, you say, "but, it's HB, of course!" The  conforming sky, the wonderfully lush garden/farm, the elaborate dinosaur skeleton that looks like it was plucked right out of the forth floor of the Museum of Natural History... 
I'm not a big fan of this 'look' usually, but I think the mag got this one right. Below are 2 of my favs from the slideshow. 
Happy Punkin day and full steam ahead to the weekend!


Courtesy of Harper's Bazaar


No comments:

Post a Comment