Oct 5, 2012

Pantone Profiles: Teals


I recently acquired this little lovely box of Pantone postcards and I'm really sort-of obsessed... in a healthy way of course. I bought them to use in my office for color swatch art, but my color palette is only 3 colors so the rest of the box is getting no play. I've also found that a lot of tumblr's that I follow are color coordinating their posts, so this gave me the idea to start doing a series that focused on a random color from my box and all the wonderful array of things that exhibit this shade.
Public Service Announcement: All photos are my findings from tumblr, Pinterest, Etsy and the expansive assortment of images on google. I cannot credit every single one, but know that I am in no way taking credit for a photo unless I say it's mine.
For the first post in this series we focus on the shades of Teal.


No comments:

Post a Comment