Dec 14, 2012

Holiday GG: clutches (for you!)

Ok, Ok, I know I cheated. The Holiday Gift Guide is supposed to be for gifting... but, we all know that Christmas does not go un-celebrated without a little prezzie shopping for yourself. Not to mention, you end up having to buy all these kinds of things anyway... might as well categorize them as "gifts" to make your budget look better. You deserve it! (at least that's what I always tell myself.)
Here are the top 5, most attractive, affordable clutches floating out in cyber space this holiday season. They're festive without screaming it and they can most def be used over and over during all 4 seasons. You're welcome!

Some are so affordable you can buy multiples, but then there are a few that are investors. You know what I say about quality over quantity... plus, it's Christmas! treat yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment