Dec 7, 2012

Holiday GG: stocking stuffers

 The last minute gift that everyone seems to forget: Stocking Stuffers. That is, if you actually stuff the stocking. If not, you've made a wise choice my friend, but I have to admit, you're totally missing out on all the fun!
There are 3 rules when shopping for stocking stuffers that one must follow:
1. The gift must be able to be held in the palm of one hand. In other words: pint size prezzies.
2. The gift must be under $25. Preferably under $20... the best ones, under $15. Otherwise, it goes under the tree.
3. The stocking stuffer is better received when it's a fun novelty, "I don't really need this, but I love it", kind-of gift. Underwear, socks, and chocolate candy santas do not fit the bill.

Phew. Now that we got that out of the way, I'd like to give you some ideas on what said presents could be for the big & the wee littles. They're interesting and original, but more importantly have really ideal uses that play an important part beyond the cuteness of it all. Take a look and scoop some up for all of the peeps on your gift list.

1. For the grade schooler: Shopbop blackboard piggy bank $24
2. For the 20-something brother: TargetxNM Rag & Bone shot glasses $24
3. For the newest little who: GAP husky hat $17
4. For the college girl: Target sleep mask $5
5. For the writer, blogger, notebook appreciator: Maybooks custom notebook or agenda $20-25
7. For the fashionista (or hell, just yourself): Grace: the memoir $20

I have been using the maybooks for over a year now and I can honestly say, I can't do without. They make me want to have a schedule. You'll love them and so will your recipient, promise.
Grace: the memoir is one of the most highly anticipated and highly coveted books in the fashion community. I'd pretty much say you can't go wrong gifting it unless, well..., she's already bought it for herself! If not, she'll love you for it.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment