Jan 4, 2013

holy Friday


.... or in my thoughts: Oh, crap. Not only is it Friday, but it's been the sluggishly shortened week after all the hullabaloo and I definitely have not been motivated for even a shower let alone real work. Putting all the mess away, finding a hole big enough to stuff all the mother-load of Santa crap, and getting the tree out the front door to the curb without getting sap and needles into every square inch of the first floor. There's a reason why they say January is the absolute worst month of the year. 
When I'm feeling el crap-o I like to get lost in the web for a few hours to recoup some of the "specialness" that is life. So, if you're ready, I'll share with you one of my oldie yet goodies. I'm sure you've seen this before, but today is a great day to peruse the excellence that is 13 Simple steps to get you through a rough day. They're all great, but my favorite are the not you's. If that doesn't make you feel better about yourself, than I think you're pretty much hopeless. Not to mention, if only we all could live the care-free loving life of dogs. (Also a favorite of mine.) 

via 13 simple steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment