Sep 29, 2012

Yup, it's definitely Saturday


This song is really starting to win me over the more it's on the radio here. Let me preface this by saying that I do not watch American Idol. (I am a fan of 'the Voice' though) On the other hand, my parents do religiously, so they fill me in on the finalists and all.. in case I needed to know or something.

Anyway, this post is meant to be short, so I won't continue on too much. I share with you, Phillip Phillips. Yes, to those none AI watchers like myself, that is his name. Now, naming a child seems to be very, very involved lately; Proud parents take their god-given 9 (full) months to decide on the most compelling (not necessarily socially acceptable) moniker for their child. Do you think his parents just were one of those few that just had no clue so decided to go with the only thing they knew? Anyway, it has a ring... and more importantly, the song and his voice are lovely. Yay Phil Phillips.

"Hold on to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home"



No comments:

Post a Comment